Exhibitions or trade shows are one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways to make your company’s name in the market. Exhibitions act as a great marketing tool and are only successful when you have a trade show booth design Germany.
An exhibition booth design is the visual aspect of the exhibition. If your exhibition stand design Germany is not up to the mark, it will not stimulate the visual stimulus of the attendee. Plus, you will not get the expected footfall at your exhibition booth construction Germany. We can say, that if a brand is a story, an exhibition stand construction is storytelling. You need to work on both, to accomplish your exhibiting goals.
Only a professional and experienced exhibition stand contractor can build a perfect exhibition booth design Germany. So, you must contact an adroit exhibition stand builder Germany, if you want to stand out from the crowd.
Although a trade show booth builder is responsible for building a trade show booth design, you may fall short of success if things are not set in the correct order. So, follow these tips to improve your trade show booth in Germany:
- Exhibition stand location: An exhibition stand location plays very important while exhibiting. You may want to have your booth at the beginning of the exhibition venue. This is because, at the start of the day, visitors are very active. If your stand is in the beginning, attendees may be more alert toward your services. Or you can place your exhibition booth construction on the corner. The corner strategy will also promise you the expected footfall. Another great location can be at the end of the venue. Here, you can offer something great, that is memorable and packs up their day well.
- Work on the theme of your exhibition stand construction: If you want to stand out from the pool of exhibitors, you must do something that is different from other exhibitors. And one of the best ways to stand out is to have an exhibition stand design theme. Build your theme according to your company. For instance, if you are a travel company, build a booth that showcases a globe. This way you will be able to communicate your products and services in an effective manner.
- Work on a single message: Rather than focusing on different products, pick a product or a service that defines your brand’s message. Your exhibition booth design in Germany should be based on your brand’s USP, which is a Unique Selling Proposition. Working on a single message will provide clarity to your visitors about your products and services.
- Make use of proper lighting: If your exhibition stand construction is dimly lit, it will look dull and depressing and will not be inviting and warm. Hence, make use of lights that complements your company’s message and its products. Use spotlights to focus on the newly launched product. Make use of LED lights that make illuminate your stand. You can also use ambient lights. They add dimension to your stand and help you create a desired mood or ambiance. However, do remember not to have excessive lighting. You need the right amount of lights to subtly make your stand a showstopper.
- Make use of colors: If you don’t want to incorporate a theme into your trade show booth design, then also you can brighten up your stand with the use of. Different colors signify different moods. A yellow color signifies an optimistic approach. While a blue color symbolizes strength and dependability. However, there’s a catch here. You should use colors that either complement your brand or are based on your logo’s colors. Making use of different colors can confuse your customers. Hence, use colors that make your brand instantly recognizable.
- Add empty spaces in your booth: Another way of improving a trade show booth is to add empty spaces in your exhibition stand. Adding space will give your exhibition stand design a sense of tidiness. Filling up your booth with products will only confuse your visitor. And not give them a proper idea of your brand. In addition to this, closed spaces do not provide enough walking space for every visitor. Hence, add empty spaces in your booth to maximize your space to your advantage.
- Add a photo booth: If you want to create hype during the exhibition, you can also add a photo booth to improve your exhibition stand design in Germany. Adding photo booths will provide excitement and thrill to your booth, and invites more visitors. Incorporate this unique idea in a way that also benefits the attendees. Ask your customers to upload a picture of themselves on social media with your hashtag. Doing this will expand your reach to a wider audience. And offer a reward to the one with the maximum likes or comments.
- Interactive product demonstration: With changing times, customers are also becoming smarter. They need a way in which they can interact with the product and know about its benefits. Thus, dig out a unique way, in which your customers can interact with your products. You can make use of AR or VR, touchscreens, or product prototypes. In this manner, you can improve your trade show booth design in Germany, and also provide them with a unique exhibiting experience.
- Unique giveaways: When it comes to offering giveaways, a general trend is to offer pens, pen drives, coffee mugs, keychains, etc. with the company’s logo. However, you should think out of the box when it comes to promotional items. Offer your visitors something expensive and useful. You can giveaway top-quality handbags. Since every booth offers something or the other, attendees usually don’t carry it everywhere. So, you can hand over a bag, that is useful not only on the day of the exhibition but can be used during the usual days as well.
- Unique interactive activities/ games: Games or interactive activities add dimension to your exhibition booth design in Germany. It will help you draw footfall to your booth and start an interaction between you and your prospects. Add touchscreens, or spin a wheel game that can even reward your attendees.
So, these were some of the ways how you can improve your trade show booth. And don’t limit yourself and go down that road. Rather blaze a trail and become memorable.
Want to have more ideas to improve your trade show booth?
If yes, then contact RADON SP ZO.O. We are one of the leading trade show stand builders in Germany offering end-to-end exhibiting services. We have been in the industry for the last 16 years, and understand every exhibitor’s unique approach. So, don’t think too much and contact our expert project managers to get to know more about your exhibition stand construction Germany.
7 Hacks For Result Oriented Exhibition Stand In Germany
How To Organize A Successful Exhibition
Exhibition Stand Services